Saturday 28 January 2012

Green Goddess - James Forward for Maison dAnu

James Forward for Maison dAnu Styling and Hair Care Range
This year I’m trying to ditch many of the chemical-laden cosmetics in my bathroom cabinet and as far as possible turning to nature for my personal skin, hair and body care, avoiding products containing animal ingredients, SLS, SLES, Parabens, Petrochemicals and all the other nasties that do no good to our bodies or our environment. Animal testing is also a no-no. In my search I have come across a few real gems, so I thought that I would share them with your good selves.

Mason dAnu already have a name for themselves for producing wonderful natural body care products, but they have recently teamed up with celeb colourist James Forward to create ‘a comprehensive colour specific styling and hair care range.’ Sweetly scented and packed with nourishing ingredients, such as Jojoba Oil, Calendula, Geranium and Salvia Extract, these products work wonders for tired and abused hair whilst helping to maintain sparkling colour. There are 18 products within the range, so you should be able to find something to suit your needs, from blonde brightening to moulding wax. I recently tried the Cherish Keratin Infused Shampoo (236ml RRP £18), Cherish Keratin Infused Conditioner (236ml RRP £23) and the deeply hydrating Cherish Keratin Infused Hair Mask (251ml RRP £28), it would be too much to hope that the damage I’ve inflicted on my locks over the years would be immediately repaired, but after just a few uses my hair does feel softer and a little less brittle, so I have great hopes for this range. All Maison dAnu products are manufactured using clean technology, whilst maintaining a natural and ethical focus.
For more information on, or to purchase the James Forward for Maison dAnu styling and hair care range visit http://www.maisondanu.co.uk/hair-collection/james-foward-for-maison-danu.html.
Do you have a favourite natural beauty product?

© Purple Peccadilloes

No comments:

Post a Comment